C'est La Vie
I'm getting used to schooling in the afternoon now. I'm actually very happy with PM session even though my entire day is eaten up. It just makes my life more fruitful. I like the environment and I like the CTs I'm working with too! They are nice people! And encouragements from family, friends and teachers keep me going too! My mama has to adjust her timing a little just to cook lunch for me before I leave house at 11 plus. Now that's pretty early a lunch eh hahas! Nowadays, she watches 1 vcd less at night and sometimes she doesn't even watch, ha! And my fellow NIEs are still as sweet. We're all encouraging one another from time to time as we do our lesson plans and ppts, knowing that 'we're all in this together', hahas! And also teachers, supervisors who guide me and gives me reassurance as I prepare my lessons. I love this path I've chosen! How about you? (:


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home