Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Every part of me

Hello world! I am not blogging because $$ says blogging can help to improve writing skills. I seriously don't care about that $$. Before school started, I was glad that timetable is not too packed given that I have 8 modules to tackle. But now, thinking and looking at the amount of assignments I have, I eat my words. I feel so unhealthy due to lack of rest! But anyway there's still a teeny weeny bit of me that look forward to school because I can zekark with the clique, hahas!

Ok i will copy Jasleen and give a summary of my life for the past few months too:

- School experience ended and I am so happy that words are just not enough to describe. Ok enough said.

- Right after SE ended, I became sick like nobody's business. Totally cannot go out because H1N1 was sucha sensitive issue.

- When I finally got better, I immediately flew to Sentosa (because school is starting so soon) with my sg girls for pj party! My perspective of them changed after seeing them being so di-siao, ha! It was so so so fun we gotta do it again!

OCTOBER's coming soon! I want to do some homework, really! Bye world!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home