Wednesday, September 30, 2009

瘫痪

Hello friends, I didn't know I am so prone to leg injuries ever since I fell off the holy staircase in church office 2-3years back. Just yesterday morning, I sprained my ankle the moment I stepped down from bed. I don't know how it came about but it's just sprained.

So this morning I went to see the sinseh with my mama. Specialists always like to humiliate their clients by saying how they do not take good care of their affected body parts? Dentists and doctors suck. I thought only my right foot was sprained but I ended up with a full body massage with bone cracking sound all over the place. A full body massage from the neck to back to hip to legs and finally to feet; if only he had stepped on my back, it will really look like a full body massage. I was diagnosed with a slunted shoulder, an uneven back, an unbalanced hip, 长短腿 and loosed bones that will eventually lead to osteoporosis. (What a disheartening session~) After the session, my mama and I look so goon with one wearing arm guard and another wearing an ankle guard. These guards are never meant to look nice anyways.

Legs so jelly, bar-jia-kut so achy now! 我这次真的瘫痪了!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home