Saturday, February 28, 2009

Her

I have long forgotten that I already 'graduated' from NgeeAnn last November. It's really a very long wait can! Even till now still waiting for final semester results and after that will be waiting for graduation ceremony and stuffs. Don't really know how I will do overall but still entrust everything into His hands! (:


To wrap up my 3 years of poly life, I have decided to dedicate this post to my bestie Priscilla for being so fun-loving, irritating, forgiving, and being my bestest bud!

So I decided to dig out our photos and take a good look at ourselves these 3 years HAHA!

This is the very first photo we took together at SIM haha! Look at our NOOB faces! Look at her Pantene-length-hair and my oh-my-super-ugly-hair! Lol! And the camwhore goes on and on!

OHMY~~...UGLY.
And we played a fool in class with other people's lappy camera..ha!
It's just a series of OHMY~~look at us!Look at our glossy faces and oily hair you know we're at our very first T02 bbq!!
Then we started to grow up and become student helpers for CHS when we're entering year 2! And we still thought the above photo look very nice like some models~~ya right!
OOH this is my favourite photo of us! This was when we joined an impromptu CHS singing competition during open house! HAHA!
Rushing a final project at Jinli's house! And I feel like killing myself for cutting this kind of hairstyle seriously!
Wonder why we're dressed up so lessy? Because it's the first time we're making a public performance! It was for senior's farewell party and we sang SHE's 魔力 to 助兴, HAHA! Oh and my hair was rebonded for the very first time!
Big big wind while we're walking along Blk 56's path and we thought we took nice pics again? Lol!
Hee! And another photo I like alot too! Makes me realise I'm getting darker and darker while she's getting fairer and fairer, ha!
OHH this was the first time celebrating this woman's birthday, with cindy, jinli and weiting as well (:
It was Jinli's birthday party at Kbox! Pris just cut her hair not long ago and ya we look so funnily ugly.
How pale~~hah!
From our faces you know it's pretty colddd! The times when we dressed up like 土包子s in China!
Our horrible but memorable states were really in CHINA!
Ignore that *Ahem*
This is really a Da Tou Tie!
She makes a good MAN! HAHA vday special!
Having fun in our bunk!! :D
We're really sick la! *freaks*
Pris look like a member from F4, HAHA.
This is how I look when I get irritated by HER!
China MAC!!! tastes better than SG's seriously. I was drinking ice milk tea!
the kaala fans!! we rebonded our hair and looked so much better
And took photos with more confidence and smile? HAHA!
And we looked even happier when we're on our way back home from China!
And then we entered into NIE but I still never grow up!
We must have been outta our minds to dress like little kids when we went for GuoJing's campus concert!
I cannot deliberately act cute from the piece of evidence above..

I can only smile cheerfully! ok that was pretty spastic.

I'll never forget the times when we meet at busstop every morning to go for lessons, shared alot alot of food, did sports occasionally, climb around the school, rush work till late night, slack at SIM foodcourt's senior citizen corner, and did all sorts of crazy stuffs in school! Those were really unforgettable memories! Lets continue to have fun being besties mwuahaha but STOP wooing me, LoL! Kk Love ya~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home