Tuesday, January 27, 2009

CNY, CMI?

This year's CNY really CMI. Firstly, it came too fast when nobody is very much prepared for it yet. Secondly, there's practically not much places to visit and also because our towkay is always on holiday during cny, everything have to drag before we can have a proper gathering. But anyway, I don't care too much about what's going on le. I just treat this as a time to eat good food, and more good food! Basically I just go round eating good food la! I was so obssessed with nuggets and peach tea today! Though nuggets and peach tea are not good food, but they're my favourites! I think I ate 15-20 nuggets today woot nuggelicous~. CNY really doesn't interest me anymore because I didn't even bother to count the number of angpows I received, let alone count the amout this year; this is so not me. But still, I am quite happy to hear people say I've slimmed down/become prettier, TYTY! Nothing beats praises, not even nuggets ha!
*nuggenite, nuggetie, nuggeter, nuggetian* ok that kills boredom for a little while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home