口少
如果吵架真的可以口少一点的话,那就好了。
To the one I have offended in any ways, I am definitely sorry from the bottom of my heart but note that I am not apologising on behalf of the rest; it's for myself only, I hope you get the entire picture. Apart from the core issue, I sincerely hope that you can also reflect a bit on what you say and the way you say it. You might be pissed off seeing this but I hope you will continue reading it. It might be in the moment of anger you said those things but if you can say things like this, I must have really been such a person in your eyes I suppose. But am I really as fake as what you say? If I am fake, what about the rest who went to watch the show already? They are angels la? (sorry girls just quoting a relevant example, no means to hurt any of you) The way you treat me as compared to the way you treat the rest really hurts me a lot. Why is it that I am always the one who is getting it from you? I may not know if you did talk to the rest but I believe your tone wouldn't be as harsh to them even if you talk to them. And what you say about me, I really cannot take it lying down. You hurt my feelings, you hurt my pride, you hurt my character, you hurt my dignity and most importantly you hurt my mother for bringing up a child like me IF i really am such a child. Trust me people do not get angry for no reason, just like it is for you. If you really think I'm such a person and you think it's perfectly ok and that there's no need for you to apologise over what you say, then I also have nothing to say. I know you are the victim, I am the victim also. Not everybody can take harsh words like you do, you really have to understand and think for your friends (if you really treat the other party as your friend). I can only say I really want the friendship to get better but if you refuse, there's nothing I can do. Sorry babe.
To the one I have offended in any ways, I am definitely sorry from the bottom of my heart but note that I am not apologising on behalf of the rest; it's for myself only, I hope you get the entire picture. Apart from the core issue, I sincerely hope that you can also reflect a bit on what you say and the way you say it. You might be pissed off seeing this but I hope you will continue reading it. It might be in the moment of anger you said those things but if you can say things like this, I must have really been such a person in your eyes I suppose. But am I really as fake as what you say? If I am fake, what about the rest who went to watch the show already? They are angels la? (sorry girls just quoting a relevant example, no means to hurt any of you) The way you treat me as compared to the way you treat the rest really hurts me a lot. Why is it that I am always the one who is getting it from you? I may not know if you did talk to the rest but I believe your tone wouldn't be as harsh to them even if you talk to them. And what you say about me, I really cannot take it lying down. You hurt my feelings, you hurt my pride, you hurt my character, you hurt my dignity and most importantly you hurt my mother for bringing up a child like me IF i really am such a child. Trust me people do not get angry for no reason, just like it is for you. If you really think I'm such a person and you think it's perfectly ok and that there's no need for you to apologise over what you say, then I also have nothing to say. I know you are the victim, I am the victim also. Not everybody can take harsh words like you do, you really have to understand and think for your friends (if you really treat the other party as your friend). I can only say I really want the friendship to get better but if you refuse, there's nothing I can do. Sorry babe.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home