Thursday, February 12, 2009

25 randoms about me!

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it’s because I want to know more about you!

1) I can’t sleep well without pokpok.


2) I am going to do masterlife as soon as I log off!

3) I am pretty much an introvert but nobody believes! *tsk

4) I am in shopping and k-ing mood recently!

5) I’m gonna get bored not to tears, but to death VERY soon; I'm just too slack for anyone to believe.

6) My mother just came in to scold me being so useless this holiday again; it’s not as if I wanted it anyway. Who does not yearn for a stable part time during days of recession? I would rather go to work everyday than stay at home and be shouted at seriously.

7) I dyed my hair 2 times, rebonded my hair 3 times in total!

8) I don’t like to talk much; trained ever since primary school where I would return to find nobody at home to interact with. I think that’s why I am an introvert!

9) I went for my supposedly last swimming lesson just now but the instructor did not turn up and did not inform beforehand, damn it.

10) I like to apply ru yi you whenever there’s a chance.

11) I don’t really like to eat candies nor chocolates but I love cakes!

12) I just realize v day is coming this Saturday but there’s seriously nothing to be excited about. I’m pretty much enjoying singlehood.

13) I like to hang out with people who have sense of humour because I like to laugh.

14) OH how can I miss this out, I love to sing! And I’m loving my alto voice because it’s unique!

15) Talking about singing, in my opinion I think Charissa, Priscilla and Adrian all sing very well!

16) I think my friends will remember me because of my dimples and datou.

17) I am still waiting for my hair to grow long.

18) I’m not too sure why my favourite colour is red.

19) I hate cats, but there’s this one I love. XXXXX

20) I think I have been pretty random and truthful until now.

21) I think I’m pretty updated with chinese contemporary pop songs.

22) I am very very sick and tired of explaining why I'm having such long holidays now and why MOE is not gonna pay us very soon!

23) I am happy I don’t have to pay for anymore swimming lessons now! *Woot

24) I enjoyed tutoring my cousin today because he said he enjoyed it too!

25) Hallelujah I’m at 25th finally. *Logging off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home