Igniting the Hearts of Many.
This year is my first time attending Ignite. I shan’t talk much about hmm the venue and the real strict rules and regulations they have such as no eating. Anyway they’re not the main points HAHA. But they still did a good job la, it’s their part also ma.
Ignite is called Ignite because it lights up the hearts of the many young people in my opinion. I didn’t bring much expectation to this conference but somehow for all the sessions, God spoke. So what more for the other people who actually went there with expectations yeah? I believe Satan did attack real strongly over the past weekend as I noticed that people around me are either feeling sleepy or getting restless. Even I myself felt sleepy at times! But thank God, the message got into my brain and heart and I’m shocked by it too. That’s just amazing for an easily-distracted person HA!
For me, I am a person who doesn’t like to talk about evangelism most of the time as I only like to ‘fellowship’ within my own comfort zone and I don’t even like to have normal chit-chats (what more evangelizing) with people who are not close to me. But after hearing the stories about the patriotic youths for Christ, I felt like I wanna be like them! However nowadays, and especially in Singapore, such extreme persecution seldom exist. But through it, I could still catch the fire about giving my life for others is what’s most important and I even could (at that point in time HAHA) feel I wouldn’t fear death if it was for the sake of the people who don’t know JESUS CHRIST out there. But then if I die, hopefully there will still be many people out there to spread the gospel so I wouldn’t have died a yuan wang death. I don’t have much time in Ngee Ann anymore as my course is coincidentally designed so that we only spend 2 years in Ngee Ann. I know that even if I can’t do anything much practical, I still can do something spiritual so as to pray for them (:
I’m just so glad that I’ve attended Ignite and I hope that I can spread the fire to the Christian classmates in my class! And even when I get to china, I really pray that it will be a mission trip for me rather than a study trip and I of course do hope that the mission team can actually go to the place that I’m going so we can all have a part together!
God Bless (:
PS. SuiYing is my new friend found!! =DDD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home