一夜长大
With my little bit of kindness, I hope that they understood and have not taken that for granted. Somebody has gotta sacrifice, isn't it? Even though it's that t-e-n % only. I really do pray for a miracle. Just like how Asianc's deadline was postpone by the grace of Him.
I suddenly hate the feeling of growing up.
I hate seeing the reality of the world and of the people around me.
I've seen so much so much in the past 2 years, and especially recently.
I've once learnt how to not let my tears flow but i guess it's probably gonna be hard tonight.
I suddenly hate the feeling of growing up.
I hate seeing the reality of the world and of the people around me.
I've seen so much so much in the past 2 years, and especially recently.
I've once learnt how to not let my tears flow but i guess it's probably gonna be hard tonight.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home