Wednesday, June 27, 2007

BUSY LAH

In the midst of the "busy-ness", i decided that i shall still blog a little alright. This week is really a very very busy week! Buzzy wazzy! Tomorrow there'll be outdoor shooting at the zoo! I was really looking forward to this excursion at first but then now because there's lots of assignments and tests, I think I'm gonna find it so hard to really enjoy and relax and take photos during the outdoor shooting. But luckily today is considered the nicest day of the week. Today Tong King praised me for doing quite well for my interpretation! First time leh! I feel that I did quite ok too so yup *a pat on the back*

>>>Global Issue Term Paper
>>Global Issue 50 MCQ Test
>>>>Con Lang Ci1 Hui4 Test
>>Global Issue Presentation
>>>>>>>>>>>>E-Journal 2

The deadlines are like next Monday and Tuesday? Best damn thing is that I'm gonna have the first 3 stuffs all due on monday. I really wonder how am I gonna survive..! Whole load of crap rarr!

Another thing is it's my turn to share this Saturday during small group time! I really don't want to shortchange the people in my group and give them a very lousy kinda sharing mann. I need so much time to prepare for so much things! I hope I can do it alright. After Monday everything will be fine!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home