Look at how hard she's trying to squeeze me off the seat by saying her mummy say 'must fight for something if she really wants it'. Hahaha!
Ok now the emo part..ha! I actually compiled the photos that pris&me took in class, tgt with other class photos and clique photos for her as a prezzie. I thought it was a rather memorable gift and the 5 of us spent a fun time sitting down chatting, laughing at jinli's classic joke of the day and writing silly comments for the photos. Time kinda flies..know pris for about 1yr plus lidat ever since 1st day of sch in NP. But somehow i feel we're drifting apart maybe due to the different electives we take and time w/o is really boring i can say. Hope that things can turn better ba.
Ok though this girl on your left is not the birthday girl but i still wanna blog about her. Ha!
This girl's name is Jinli alright. She is the one who always yin cha yang cuo cook up real funny jokes de. Can really make us laugh until peng lor. Though she's blur, long-winded almost all the time, she is hardworking la. I can see how much effort she puts in both work and play. Ha! I admire her though i always laugh at her and sad bad bad things to her. Ha! Jinli don't be sad ok!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PRISCILLA WONG MY BESTIE!
Labels: birthday priscilla jinli




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home